<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8716942589389269897?origin\x3dhttp://never-found-mr-bao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Stay Close Don't Go !5:57 AM

David Archuleta -----


Crush

I hang up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time Deep inside
--
It was a rush,

what a rush


Cause the possibility that you would ever feel the same way About me


It's just too much, just too much


Why do I keep running from the truth


All I ever think about is you You got me hypnotized,


so mesmerized And I just got to know


Do you ever think When you're all alone


All that we can be Where this thing can go Am I crazy or falling in love

Is it really just another crush


Do you catch a breath

When I look at you Are you holding back Like the way I do


Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away


But I know this crush aint goin away,

goin away Has it ever cross you mind


were hangin, spending time girl Are we just friends Is there more,


is there more See it's a chance we've gotta take

Cause I believe that we can make this into

Something that will last, last forever, forever


Do you ever think When you're all alone


All that we can be Where this thing can go Am I crazy or falling in love Is it really just another crush


Do you catch a breath


When I look at you Are you holding back Like the way I do



Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away


But I know this crush aint goin away,


goin away Why do I keep running from the truth


All I ever think about is you



You got me hypnotized,


so mesmerized

And I just got to know


Do you ever think When you're all alone


All that we can be


Where this thing can go Am I crazy or falling in love


Is it really just another crush



Do you catch a breath When I look at you Are you holding back Like the way I do Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away

♥ Declaimer

Welcome!:D
Hello people ((:
Thanks for visting never-found-mr-bao.blogspot.com
Remember to tag me okay :D
No Spamming allowed


bao

♥ The Objections

Photobucket

Ah Bao, 21 :D
I've got a Wife, black(Honda),
Thank You Very Nice.


♥ My Wants

A Class 2A
More Jacket
More Perfume
Black And Red RVF
Be Ur MR.Wong GIVE YOU ALL THE LOVE THAT"S KEEP INSIDE ME =B

♥ Crappers


ShoutMix chat widget

♥ The Way Out

TATTOO & PIERCING (CooL)
To CHeck ur BLog RANK !!
Bunny =B
kAI Yun MuMmy<3
Wei Wei
Kelly
Hui Qi
Justina
Leo
Whitney
Steph
Li Ping
Shu Wen
Iris
Esther
Jun Chuan
Bunny(MH)
Audrey
Celestina
YaYa (diOnCherlyn)
Kelly *Miss Messy*
Apple
Lester
Ying Ying
Xui Hui
Fiona
Angela wu
Li Ping C.D.M
Doris C.D.M
Veron C.D.M
Nicholas
JinMan
Jaslynn
Lao Zha Bor
PLS CLICK
FREE PSP GAME
FREE DS GAME


♥ Credit

Designers
Brushes
Photobucket
Image
Please leave the credits alone, thank you.