<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8716942589389269897?origin\x3dhttp://never-found-mr-bao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Stay Close Don't Go !3:35 AM

wa.. this song is like inside my blogy for so long now then i noe is nices..

I'd Rather


I thought sometime alone

was what we really needed

you said this time would hurt more than it helps

but I couldn't see that

I thought it was the end

of a beautiful story

and so I left the one I loved at home to be alone(alone)

and I tried to find

out if this one thing is true

that I'm nothing without you

I know better now

and I've had a change of heart I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else

I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself

I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart

I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

whoo-oo-oo-oo yeah

And then I met someone

and thought she could replace you

we got a long just fine

we wasted time because she was not you

we had a lot of fun

though we knew we were faking

love was not impressed with our connection they were all lies, all lies

so I'm here cause I found this one thing is true

that I'm nothing without you

I know better now

and I've had a change of heart I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else

I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself

I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart

I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

who holds my heart I can't blame you if you turn away from me, like I've done you,

I can only prove the things I say with time,

please be mine, I'd rather have bad times with(please be mine) you,

than good times with someone else(I know)

I'd rather be beside you in a storm(anytime),

than safe and warm by myself(so sure baby)

I'd rather have hard times to gether,

than to have it easy apart

I'd rather have the one who holds my heart(my heart) I'd rather have bad times with you(surely),

than good times with someone else(surely)

I'd rather be beside you in a storm(oh yeah),

than safe and warm by myself(all by myself)



I'd rather have hard times together,

than to have it easy apart(you know it)




I'd rather have the one who holds my heart I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

whoooo.....who holds my heart

♥ Declaimer

Welcome!:D
Hello people ((:
Thanks for visting never-found-mr-bao.blogspot.com
Remember to tag me okay :D
No Spamming allowed


bao

♥ The Objections

Photobucket

Ah Bao, 21 :D
I've got a Wife, black(Honda),
Thank You Very Nice.


♥ My Wants

A Class 2A
More Jacket
More Perfume
Black And Red RVF
Be Ur MR.Wong GIVE YOU ALL THE LOVE THAT"S KEEP INSIDE ME =B

♥ Crappers


ShoutMix chat widget

♥ The Way Out

TATTOO & PIERCING (CooL)
To CHeck ur BLog RANK !!
Bunny =B
kAI Yun MuMmy<3
Wei Wei
Kelly
Hui Qi
Justina
Leo
Whitney
Steph
Li Ping
Shu Wen
Iris
Esther
Jun Chuan
Bunny(MH)
Audrey
Celestina
YaYa (diOnCherlyn)
Kelly *Miss Messy*
Apple
Lester
Ying Ying
Xui Hui
Fiona
Angela wu
Li Ping C.D.M
Doris C.D.M
Veron C.D.M
Nicholas
JinMan
Jaslynn
Lao Zha Bor
PLS CLICK
FREE PSP GAME
FREE DS GAME


♥ Credit

Designers
Brushes
Photobucket
Image
Please leave the credits alone, thank you.